Website development has constantly evolved since the past few decades. Along with website development various web languages emerged too. PHP is one of them! Basically PHP involves open source scripting and is used for website development. What makes PHP different from other languages is the fact that it’s code is executed on server, generating a HTML script which is then forwarded at client’s system. Resultantly, the client receives a piece of script, having no idea about the underlying coding. We can easily configure our web server to process all our html files–giving users no idea about actual implementation of code. PHP stands for is “Hypertext Pre-processor”. Now you must be wondering that it would make it HPP, isn’t it? An alternative explanation for this is that the initials come from the earliest version of the program, termed as Personal Home Page Tools. At least now we have a better explanation and full form that we can easily associate to.
Not only for hardcore programmers, but PHP is an extremely simple language for a newcomer too. PHP is a great tool for creating username and password login pages, designing forms, creating forums, surveys and lot more exciting stuff. If you ever came across a web page that has a php extension, then it is possible that the author has definitely written a programming code to add life to plain html script.
Applications of PHP language :
PHP has always been a master language for creating dynamic web pages. Here a few applications that can be developed and designed with taking PHP in use. Let’s have a look :
1. Web Applications : You will be amazed by the figures, but PHP is used by over 82% websites. A lot of web based enterprises and huge facebook applications are now being developed by using PHP.
2. Web Content Management System : PHP is widely being used and supported by major database clients including MySQL, Oracle and MS Access are capable of interacting with other services using protocols such as IMAP, LDAP, POP3, NNTP, SNMP, HTTP and COM . PHa has played a crucial role in creating popular web Content Management Systems (CMS), which includes WordPress and its plugins, user-facing portion of Facebook, Joomla, Drupal, Moodle, Silverstripe, MediaWiki, Digg and others.
3. ECommerce Applications : This is one leading platform which has become one indispensable requirement in this digital world. eCommerce is being used by small enterprises to corporate organizations to individuals, and is creating a major presence in market. A lot of famous eCommerce platforms, such as OpenCart, Magento, PrestaShop, Zen Cart, AgoraCart and Ubercart, have all been created on PHP.
4. GUI based applications : Not only limited for creating web based applications, it also allow scripting in PHP, compiling it into .exe capable of running standalone.
5. Flash Content : Various Flash elements like login-form and email form can be easily created and incorporated into dynamic web pages using PHP.
6. Graphic Designing : PHP can also be used to manipulate images. PHP applications allows rotating, cropping, resizing, creating thumbnail pictures, adding watermarks and generating output images in multiple formats.
7. Data Representation : PHP can be taken in use for creating a variety of stuff like graphs, charts, scatter-dot plots and other means of graphical representations.
PHP has now become a first choice preference for many web developers because of the flexibility and security it offers.
PHP as a Career
The IT revolution has made quite an impact on our lives these days. It has brought a massive revolution in the way people choose their career options. PHP Training in Jaipur has attracted a lot of Job aspirants from IT industry, as it gives a rock-steady support career option and better paid than the other professions. All programming languages has their own pros and cons , you have to choose them wisely for a task.
However, it is more important that you excel your skill in one language rather than picking multiple languages, since that is a subjective issue. Eventually, it all comes down how you approach and solve a problem, rather than the choice of language itself. If you are looking for PHP Training in Jaipur city then just take up a good company product or Startup where you can harness your skill.
PHP was designed for the web, and is doing an outstanding job !
Source : Click here